Stone and Soil Manipulation: The ability to manipulate stones and soil.
- Simulacrum: Stone or dirt manipulated into shapes resembling living things such as people, demons, and animals or objects such as weapons.
- Stone Armor: The ability to surround oneself in stone like a suit of armor. Creating shields around others also falls under this.
- Planting: The technique of lowering the ground to bury another thing or person.
- Grounding: The technique of using earth to hold oneself or another person in place.
Sand Manipulation: The ability to manipulate sand.
Glass Manipulation: The ability to manipulate melted or cooled silicon dioxide. Results may vary due to the amorphous structure and frailness of glass.
Gem Manipulation: The ability to manipulate gemstones and crystal formations when they are available.
Metal Manipulation: The ability to manipulate metal ore and alloys both melted and cooled.
Earth Swimming: The ability to bury and move within the earth in such a way that appear that the user is swimming.
Seismic Creation: The ability to send seismic shocks through the surrounding ground.
Seismic Sensing: The ability to sense the presence of tremors in earth, sand, or metal in the surrounding area.
Earth Identification: The ability to sense the presence and identify specific minerals, metals, and other inorganic materials found in the earth.
Hardened Body: A passive physical characteristic to have hard as rock bones, scales, etc.
- Chanelling Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson could also be considered an Earth power
- jk no please don't